Work provided for pupils while they are away from school.
In the event that we are advised by Test, Trace and Protect that a group, or groups, of pupils have to stay at home due to a positive case of Covid-19 at the school, the school will provide home learning activities while those pupils are away from school. This will also be the case should a pupil be in receipt of an official shielding letter.
However, home learning activities will not be made available in the following instances.
- Where a pupil is home due to illness
- Where a pupil is away on holiday
- Where a pupil is home having to quarantine on return from a holiday
- Where it is parental choice that the pupil stays at home
- Where a pupil is at home pending a Covid-19 test result for themselves or a member of their household.
Thank you for your cooperation in this matter.
Iwan Lloyd Jones